| Sunday, December 11, 2005, 2:11 AM |
Okay. I am damn tired. I slept at around 3 am in the morning. I don't know why, but I suddenly thought about those son of a bitches who've called Serene flat-chested and mocked her... I got really angry. If you're a girl and you've made fun of her or want to.... FUCK YOU. I hope you get breast cancer. YOU GOT DUA NEH NEH SO WHAT???!!! BIG FUCK AH?? Bloody hell, let's see who'll be laughing when your breasts wobble violently during shuttle run with your $2 bra from the pasar malam. If you're a guy... I hope your balls get sliced off with a butter knife and fed to the sharks. Hah. That would be a laugh. If your dick is not one metre long, kindly SHUT THE HELL UP. Idiots. ____ Went Christmas shopping yesterday. Dad bought me optical goggles!!! YAY! I will finally be able to see while swimming!! I tried them on at Bugis and I looked like Cyclops' sister (the guy from X-men, if you don't already know) ! You know what would be damn weird? If I had worn the the goggles at the mall and shouted "Freeze and shut up! Or I will blast you with my laser! MUAHAHA!" I didn't do it at the mall though... I did it at home. My brother just looked at me and muttered "Crazy..." under his breath. Some people have no sense of humour. I might update about Church anniversary later. Or not. -ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|